Friday, November 22, 2013

Michele Bachmann: ‘If God Wanted Everyone To Have Insurance, Why Did He Invent Miracles?’


Michele Bachmann: ‘If God Wanted Everyone To Have Insurance, Why Did He Invent Miracles?’

images-1WASHINGTON, D.C. – Michele Bachmann, after complaining to CNN’s Wolf Blitzer that her insurance had been cancelled because of Obamacare, was asked later in the day about the people who have been uninsured and would now have insurance because of the Affordable Care Act. She was much less sympathetic toward them.
“It’s obvious that God put two types of people in this world,” said Bachmann. “There are hardworking Americans like myself, who have never taken a dime of taxpayer money and there are the people who should just hold their hands out to God.”
“If God wanted everyone to have health insurance, he wouldn’t have made those wonderful things called, ‘miracles,’” Bachmann continued. “He gave me the good fortune to have health insurance, for now, but even I’ll be losing it, thanks to Obamacare.”
When informed that the majority of the uninsured are working people and self-employed people, Bachmann said, “that’s terrific, but if they were truly hardworking, like I am, they would have insurance. But I don’t judge. That’s up to God and he told me that he’s going to get to work performing miracles for the luckiest of those people. You never know. Maybe He’ll heal a wart. Maybe  He will heal a poor person’s dandruff. Maybe He will even cure some cancer.”
When asked if perhaps it was God’s will that she would be losing insurance, Bachmann replied, “no, that’s Obamacare. It’s all Obamacare. He’s the anti-christ, you know. Oh, wait, I wasn’t supposed to say that out loud.”
“Anyway,” Bachmann continued, “God has granted me my miracles for my life. He gave me my Marcus and you’d better believe he left his share of broken hearts before I managed to snag him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment