Top 10 Findings Of House Committee Investigating Healthcare.gov Glitches
Chairman of the House Oversight Committee Darrell Issa called hearings into the glitches on the Obamacare site, healthcare.gov, and what he found is shocking. SHOCKING!
10. Obamacare is the worst thing to ever happen to America, and the GOP were totally NOT dicks for shutting down the government and threatening to destroy the world economy to stop it.
9. Website glitches are at least as bad as anything George W. Bush ever did, including invading Iraq for no reason and leaving people to die after Hurricane Katrina.
8. President Obama was born in a place called Hawaii, which sounds foreign, raising questions about whether he is fit to serve as president.
7. Some congressmen know how to use the View Page Source option in their browsers.
6. Four Americans died in Benghazi, and President Obama did nothing to save them.
5. President Obama “doesn’t look presidential, if you know what I mean”.
4. President Obama went golfing in the past two years when he could have been personally fixing the code on healthcare.gov.
3. Healthcare.gov is on the Inter-net, which is a series of tubes that is available on computers now.
2. Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius put a virus in the code on healthcare.gov that will force every God-fearing Christian woman to have an abortion, even if they aren’t pregnant.
1. Despite how high-tech his campaign was, President Obama hasn’t even debugged ONE LINE OF CODE on the website.And that’s it for now, but never fear– Darrell Issa knows that if he keeps holding hearings, the full story of Obama’s diabolical plans to subvert the freedom of patriotic Americans will be revealed, and in the meantime there will be plenty of time for grandstanding. And if things get slow, Chairman Issa can always get on the internet and start arguing with satirical cats. http://winkprogress.com/teapartycat/4391/top-10-findings-of-house-committee-investigating-healthcare-gov-glitches/