10 Ways Christians Can Be Allies To LGBTQ People
10. Affirm that LGBTQ people are made in the image of God:
9. Share resources:
8. Speak up for LGBTQ people:
7. Extend God's welcome to all:
6. Invite others into a relationship with Jesus:
5. Get involved in your community:
4. Read the Bible:
3. Follow the example of Jesus:
2. Model unconditional love:
1. Be a witness as an LGBTQ Christian!
#BOLTalk: As a Christian, how are you an ally to LGBTQ people?
Join the conversation on Facebook!
Post a Comment