Friday, November 15, 2013

Michele Bachmann on CNN: ‘I Lost My Health Insurance Under Obamacare’

 Michele Bachmann on CNN: ‘I Lost My Health Insurance Under Obamacare’


During a lively debate with Paul Begala on CNN, Congresswoman Michele Bachmann told Begala and Wolf Blitzer that she lost her health insurance under Obamacare and is going to have to sign up for the D.C. exchanges, but wants to wait until the website, with the glitches and information errors, gets properly fixed.

When asked by Blitzer if she’s going to sign up for the exchanges, Bachmann first said, “Are you kidding? I’m not gonna waste an hour on that thing!” before telling him “I lost my health insurance under Obamacare.”
She said her husband has some personal health issues and they need insurance, at which point Begala jumped in to say, “And now you can’t be denied! Thanks, Barack Obama!” Bachmann shot back, “We were just fine before.”
She explained to Blitzer that “we are forced to go on the website and purchase the health insurance plan from the D.C. health exchange.” And while she’s going to do it eventually, Bachmann said she doesn’t want to waste her “time and frustration” on a website that doesn’t even work yet.
Watch the video below, via CNN:


– –
Follow Josh Feldman on Twitter: @feldmaniac

No comments:

Post a Comment